[xmlsec] extended character set encryption/decryption

Russell Beall beall at usc.edu
Tue Apr 2 16:32:32 PDT 2013

Sorry to keep hitting this list, but I had to correct this note.  Editing line 4497 of parser.c in version 2.9.0 of libxml2 actually does correct the behavior.  When I wrote this note I hadn't quite edited the line the same way as before, and so I caused processing errors for other parsing before fixing my typo.

Regards,
Russ.