[xmlsec] Clang/LLVM instead of GCC

Brian Partridge partridgeb at vmware.com
Mon Nov 5 10:26:14 PST 2012

Hi All,
I'm drudging up the old topic about getting xmlsec building for iOS, it looks like this was discussed in late 2011, but there is a new caveat. Building for iOS now needs to support the armv7s architechture, and this can only be generated when compiled with Clang/LLVM on OSX.

I don't know the intimate details of building a configure script, but I do see that in the xmlsec configure script that there are plenty of gcc specific areas in it. I was wondering if anyone has been looking at what it would take to build xmlsec with LLVM, or if anyone could point me in the right direction to update the configure script to work with LLVM. Thanks.

--
Brian Partridge
partridgeb at vmware.com