[xmlsec] RES: RES: how verify sig using xmlAddID and local certs!

Renato Tegon Forti re.tf at acm.org
Mon Jun 11 11:40:20 PDT 2012

Hi Again,

I write one new code, but I can put it to work! Please you can point me what
I forgot!

The verify function is : verify_f

Output:

verify_f
Signature is ***INVALID***
func=xmlSecDSigCtxDebugXmlDump:file=xmldsig.c:line=1148:obj=unknown:subj=out
put != NULL:error=100:assertion:
func=xmlSecDSigCtxDebugDump:file=xmldsig.c:line=1068:obj=unknown:subj=output
!= NULL:error=100:assertion:

Thanks