[xmlsec] Fwd: Use of full DistinguishedName in KeyName

Si St sigbj-st at operamail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:53:13 PDT 2011

All right, would this as PATH be sufficient?(this is the smartcard CERT
in question;the KEY, in proper, is hidden in the smartcard and cannot be
detached from it;):

<KeyName>/home/sigbj/gpg-des/newcorvus_cert_key/bpP83_S-cer.pem</KeyName>

Xmlsec1 is still saying:
func=xmlSecKeysMngrGetKey:file=keys.c:line=1370:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecKeysMngrFindKey:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:
func=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessKeyInfoNode:file=xmldsig.c:line=871:obj=unknown:subj=unknown:error=45:key
is not found:
func=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignatureNode:file=xmldsig.c:line=565:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecDSigCtxProcessKeyInfoNode:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:
func=xmlSecDSigCtxSign:file=xmldsig.c:line=303:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSecDSigCtxSigantureProcessNode:error=1:xmlsec
library function failed:
Error: signature failed
Error: failed to sign file "Template_KOM.xml"
The smartcard reader is blinking like a Christmastree and the
commandline prompt is naturally hanging a short while during this
process pointing to the contact openssl has with the card.
How is this to be interpreted?
--
  Si St
  sigbj-st at operamail.com