[xmlsec] Fwd: Use of full DistinguishedName in KeyName

EdShallow ed.shallow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:33:23 PDT 2011

OK, here is how it works with mscrypto and xmlsec 1.2.18

Example 1:
<KeyName>CA, GC, PWGSC-TPSGC, "Ed Shallow"</KeyName>

Example 2 with a special character:
<KeyName>CA, GC, PWGSC-TPSGC, "Shallow, Ed"</KeyName>

In other words, do not use the sub-type qualifiers in the DN string i.e. cn=
ou= o= c=

Order is also important.

Cheers,
Ed

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 7:38 PM, EdShallow <ed.shallow at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK. Give me a day or so and I will check the source to see if anything has
> changed in the CAPI calls.
> On Oct 19, 2011 7:29 PM, "Aleksey Sanin" <aleksey at aleksey.com> wrote:
>
>> Not that I am aware of.
>>
>> Aleksey
>>
>> On 10/19/11 2:02 PM, EdShallow wrote:
>>
>>> . . . sorry forgot to mention, this behavior is with mscrypto
>>> Ed

Ed's Contact Information:
Mobile Phone: 613-852-6410
Gmail: ed.shallow at gmail.com