[xmlsec] ID tag related error

cristian radu kris_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 02:28:12 PDT 2011

Hello,

I've installed xmlsec library and run a xml doc through it to verify the signature. You can find the xml doc attached. The problem is that I get a list of errors and the first is:
func=xmlSecXPathDataExecute:file=xpath.c:line=273:obj=unknown:subj=xmlXPtrEval:error=5:libxml2 library function failed:expr=xpointer(id('_3b47431b-02d2-44ca-bee9-b6a5a60c7c94'))

I looked on FAQ section and saw the fix there but it doesn't work on my case (the ID tag is uppercase and its value is compliant - from what I know).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cristian Radu