[xmlsec] Building xmlsec for iOs

84.le0n 84.le0n at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 03:26:03 PDT 2011

As you can see in my preceding email, I've already included --disable-crypto-dl and --disable-apps-crypto-dl , the result is that error I wrote.
If you are referring to another configuration key, please tell me which is because I haven't find in configure help anything other than these two to disable dynamic crypto libraries.

Thank you!