[xmlsec] Sign XML unsing xmlsec and smart card

Edielson P. Frigieri edielsonpf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:29:57 PDT 2011

Hi Aleksey/Ed,

Thank you for your prompt reply, guys.

Ed, I'll take a look on xmlsec mailing list archives. If I have some doubts
(and I'm sure I'll have), can I contact you for more datails?
By the way, jut to explain a little more about the project. It will have
xmlsec embedded in a IMX28 ARM. So we are writing a C code for sign the XML
(based on sign1.c example). And now we want to introduce the Token crypto to
the sign1.c example.

Regards,

Edielson

Edielson P. Frigieri