[xmlsec] Sign XML unsing xmlsec and smart card

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Sat Jun 18 12:26:21 PDT 2011

This question came up on the mailing list in the past. I believe it is
possible
but you will need to do some manual work on loading and configuring openssl.

Sorry, I can't give you a better answer since I never used openssl and
smart cards
myself. I can tell you that xmlsec works with smart cards through nss
and you just
need to configure nss correctly.

Aleksey