[xmlsec] correct version of libxml2

Floodeenjr, Thomas thomas_floodeenjr at mentor.com
Wed Apr 20 10:24:10 PDT 2011

Thank you.

LIBXML_MIN_VERSION="2.7.4"

Thomas Floodeen, Jr.
Mentor Graphics BSD
720.494.1133

From: Aleksey Sanin [mailto:aleksey at aleksey.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:21 AM
To: Floodeenjr, Thomas
Cc: xmlsec at aleksey.com
Subject: Re: [xmlsec] correct version of libxml2

There is a minimum Libxml2 version requirement in xmlsec configure file, it should be accurate.

Aleksey

On 4/20/11 9:37 AM, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
I am testing xmlsec against the latest versions of Libxml2. In my experience,
most of the reported problems with libxml2/xmlsec stability have been caused
by incorrect versions of libraries at compile vs run times. Usually, the solution is
to use 'ldd' and make sure you have correct LD_LIBRARY_PATH set.

BTW, make sure to also recompile libxslt if you are using it.

Aleksey