[xmlsec] correct version of libxml2

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Apr 20 09:37:56 PDT 2011

I am testing xmlsec against the latest versions of Libxml2. In my
experience,
most of the reported problems with libxml2/xmlsec stability have been caused
by incorrect versions of libraries at compile vs run times. Usually, the
solution is
to use 'ldd' and make sure you have correct LD_LIBRARY_PATH set.

BTW, make sure to also recompile libxslt if you are using it.

Aleksey