[xmlsec] Dyld Error Message

Bernardo Hoehl lists at correiofacil.com
Wed Mar 9 12:21:46 PST 2011

Dear friends,

I am encountering a problem:

I have bundled xmlsec in my Mac Os X application, I have put the library inside my application's resource folder.

When I try to sign the XML using a Machine that does not have MacPorts installed I have the following error:

==error begins:

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libxmlsec1.1.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/NFeApps/assinadorNFe.app/Contents/Resources/bin/xmlsec1
  Reason: image not found

===== error ends

Of course the computer doesn't have the "/opt" folder, because it doesn't have macports installed.

The app works fine in my computer because I have it.

My command sent by the GUI has the following call: "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=" --> pointing to the applications resources.

And libxmlsec1.1.dylib is within this folder. But I guess somewhere in the package I copied to the resources folder there must be a somekind of config file pointing to the original location of libxmlsec1.1.dylib.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you!

Bernardo Höhl
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil