[xmlsec] Signed Xml with Embedded Certificate Sample.

Paulo Zemek paulozemek at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 07:25:07 PST 2011

  Hi, is there any sample on how to validate a SignedXml that has the public part of the certificate Embedded in it?

  Looking for the samples, they always use the certificate/key as an external file, but everything I need to do is to receive a single XML file, with the certificate in it, and validate if it is OK.
  Can someone send me a sample of how to do that? I am really new to the library, so it may be very simple, but I really couldn't find an way to do it.

  Thanks in advance,
    Paulo Zemek.