[xmlsec] xmlsec having problem finding element with Id=

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Sat Nov 27 13:06:11 PST 2010

At 2010-11-27 12:43 -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
>http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/faq.html

Thank you, Aleksey, for taking from your time to cite the FAQ.  And
thank you for being so complete as to provide for such a flexible
configuration.

Please forgive my oversight.  Everything is now working as it should:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#digsig

I very much appreciate your help and your software.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/z/