[xmlsec] Problem with multiple X509Certificates

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Wed Nov 17 13:02:18 PST 2010

OK, so the error means that one tries to copy a list to another list of
a different "type". However, in the code these two lists are of the same
type. Thus, the only idea I have is that there is a memory corruption
somewhere or there is an error with linking. Any chance you can run
it with memory check tool?

Aleksey