[xmlsec] Problem with multiple X509Certificates

Flávio Costa fcosta75 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:19:03 PST 2010

Yes, I have.

XMLSEC file_: ..\src\list.c line: 184 func: xmlSecPtrListCopy, errorObject:
, errorSubject: dst->id == src->id, reason: 100, msg:
XMLSEC file_: ..\src\xmldsig.c line: 1335 func:
xmlSecDSigReferenceCtxInitialize, errorObject: , errorSubject:
xmlSecPtrListCopy, reason: 1, msg:
XMLSEC file_: ..\src\xmldsig.c line: 1269 func:
xmlSecDSigReferenceCtxCreate, errorObject: , errorSubject:
xmlSecDSigReferenceCtxInitialize, reason: 1, msg:
XMLSEC file_: ..\src\xmldsig.c line: 781 func:
xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignedInfoNode, errorObject: , errorSubject:
xmlSecDSigReferenceCtxCreate, reason: 1, msg:
XMLSEC file_: ..\src\xmldsig.c line: 547 func:
xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignatureNode, errorObject: , errorSubject:
xmlSecDSigCtxProcessSignedInfoNode, reason: 1, msg:
XMLSEC file_: ..\src\xmldsig.c line: 303 func: xmlSecDSigCtxSign,
errorObject: , errorSubject: xmlSecDSigCtxSigantureProcessNode, reason: 1,
msg: