[xmlsec] Compilation of XmlSec Application on Windows

rahul kumar rahul3894singh at gmail.com
Tue May 25 02:45:25 PDT 2010

Hi Aleksey,

After figuring out the compilation problem related to xmlsec on windows. And
the application is not crashing anymore.
I am using the same version of xmlsec on Windows and Linux and after some
analysis from my side I am finding the following thing on Windows:-

Inside the function
xmlSecDSigCtxProcessKeyInfoNode ( in file xmldsig.c )

The statement is not setting the values as expected
dsigCtx->signKey = (dsigCtx->keyInfoReadCtx.keysMngr->getKey)(node,
&(dsigCtx->keyInfoReadCtx));

But in Linux the same line the value of dsigCtx->signKey is setting properly
and in windows after execution of this statement the value
of dsigCtx->signKey still remains NULL.

Please provide some views from your side and will help me a lot.

Regards,
Rahul.