[xmlsec] PATCH: UNICODE and RSA/OAEP port for mingw xmlsec-mscrypto

Roumen Petrov xmlsec at roumenpetrov.info
Wed May 12 13:19:02 PDT 2010

Hi Aleksey,

Please find attached file "mscrypto-mingw.patch.gz"
- xmlsec-mingw.h :
   port is updated with new defines for SHA2..,3..,5..
   CertNameToStr removed as is defined in mingw.org headers since 2002

- *.c :
   now xmlsec-mingw.h is reqired for every mscrypto C-file so it is
included in "private.h" and removed from *.c files.

- mingw-crypt32.def :
   For first time I check build with unicode (CPPFLAGS='-DUNICODE
-D_UNICODE') and result is missing two W functions. Patch that add
configure script options will be implemented later.

- crypto.c
   mingw.org won't provide functions with *_s suffix. I think that is
save this file to call functions without *_s suffix but for now I add
fake *_s functions only for mingw instead to modify code do not use *_s.

Roumen