[xmlsec] New xmlsec 1.2.15 release
aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Apr 29 09:41:07 PDT 2010
The new XML Security Library 1.2.15 release available at
the usual place:
This release includes the following changes:
* xmlsec-mscrypto: Added HMAC with MD5, SHA1, SHA256/384/512;
RSA with MD5, SHA256/384/512 support.
* xmlsec-mscrypto: Converted to Unicode (the non-Unicode
builds are still available as compile time option).
* xmlsec-nss: Added MD5 and SHA256/384/512 support for digest,
HMAC and RSA (the new minimum required version for NSS
library is 3.9).
* xmlsec-gnutls: Added SHA256/384/512 for digest and HMAC;
MD5 and RIPEMD160 digests support (the new minimum required
version for GnuTLS library is 2.8.0).
* Several critical bug fixes and code cleanups.
Thanks to everyone for the contribution, patches and bug reports!
More information about the xmlsec