[xmlsec] Signing with X509 certificate using mscrypto provider

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Fri Apr 23 01:33:22 PDT 2010

Aleksey Sanin wrote:

>> <KeyName>CN=Jiří Novák</KeyName>
>>
>> still doesn't work. So it seems that there is still some encoding issue
>> in dealing with certificate subjects.
>
> Don't ask me "why", I know but can't explain :)
>
> And one more try... hopefully the last one

Many thanks, it works now for self signed certificates.

I don't know whether it is related to this bug or whether this is a
separate issue, but xmlsec is still unable to find real issued
certificates with subject like:

SERIALNUMBER=P111870, CN=Ing. Jiří Kosek, OU=1, O=Ing. Jiří Kosek [IČ
71612998], C=CZ

Is this supposed to work?

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz