[xmlsec] Signing with X509 certificate using mscrypto provider

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Thu Apr 22 02:36:44 PDT 2010

Jirka Kosek wrote:

> I suppose that there are no "nightly builds" for Windows, so I have to
> build it myself. OK, lets have fun with git and build on windows.

I'm giving up with build on Windows. Even when I have compiled
everything myself (libxml2, libxslt, xmlsec) resulting .exe fails and
complains about wrong C runtime library. Let's hope that Igor will
release new binaries shortly.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz