[xmlsec] Signing with X509 certificate using mscrypto provider

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Apr 20 11:49:20 PDT 2010

Sorry, I am not very familiar with mscrypto...

Could you please try to put the certificate subject into
"KeyName" element? I recall xmlsec-mscrypto is using it
to search for certificate/private key pair. Also I believe
there is a notion of "friendly name" that is also can be
used as "KeyName" to refer to the key.

Aleksey