[xmlsec] Crash on Ubuntu

Hetal Arora hetal10 at in.com
Wed Oct 28 21:38:13 PDT 2009

Hi,I am using xmlSec to verify an xml file containing digital signature.The piece of code is working fine with Linux x86, 32 bits but on ubuntu linux x86, 64bits,it is crashing.The piece of code is :dsigCtx = xmlSecDSigCtxCreate(xmlseckeymgr);if(dsigCtx == NULL) { return 1;}if(!chkvldtytime)dsigCtx>keyInfoReadCtx.flags |= XMLSECKEYINFOFLAGSX509DATASKIPSTRICTCHECKS;if(xmlSecDSigCtxVerify(dsigCtx, start) < 0) {return 1;} key = dsigCtx>signKey ; if ( key == NULL ) {return 1 ;} xmlSecKeyDataPtr tmp = (xmlSecKeyDataPtr)xmlSecPtrListGetItem(key>dataList , 0 ) ; if (tmp == NULL ){return 1; }On Ubuntu xmlSecPtrListGetItem is crashing. Can please anyone help me with this issue. Is there some issues with xmlSec on Ubuntu.Thanks,hetalDear xmlsec! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!