[xmlsec] rsakey sign fail

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Aug 31 13:28:22 PDT 2009

 From the Makefile, it is pretty clear that you are using the same
template "../signing-template.xml" for both RSA and DSA signatures.
Obviously, this is not going to work because template contains the
encryption algorithm specification. Thus, RSA test fails with
"key not found" message because template specifies DSA algorithm
and DSA key is not available in this test.

Aleksey