[xmlsec] Using the GnuTLS crypto module

Ram G mydevforums at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:11:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

Debugging through the sign1.c sample, this is what I found:

In app.c, the method xmlSecGnuTLSAppPkcs12Load() is not implemented yet.

 * Reads key and all associated certificates from the PKCS12 file
 * (not implemented yet).
 * For uniformity, call xmlSecGnuTLSAppKeyLoad instead of this function.
Pass
 * in format=xmlSecKeyDataFormatPkcs12.

Is it in the works ?

Thanks