[xmlsec] New xmlsec 1.2.12 release
aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue Jul 14 11:47:48 PDT 2009
The new XML Security Library 1.2.12 release available at
the usual place:
It includes the following changes:
* Fixed HMAC vulnerability with small values of HMAC
length (CERT VU #466161). For more details, see
* Added support for the GOST implemented by Russian Crypto
* Added an option to return the replaced node.
* Added new function xmlSecNodeEncodeAndSetContent for
encoding special chars in the node content.
* Added configurable Base64 line length.
* Bug fixes.
Thanks to everyone for the contribution and bug reports!
More information about the xmlsec