[xmlsec] Building xmlsec in Windows System (plz Help)

Braja Biswal be.biswal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:44:03 PDT 2009

=======================================
5. nmake ( ITS NOT WORKING )
its showing command not found.
???????????????????????????
=======================================
I tried to use Cygwin to build this, its building properly.
I am able to do
make
make install

But for
xmlsec1 --sign --output doc-x509-signed.xml --privkey-pem privkey.pem
doc-x509.xml

Its showing xmlsec1-openssl.dll is not found.
Error: unable to load xmlsec-openssl library. Make sure that you have
Can you please help me on this.
Thanks
Braja