[xmlsec] Urgent help needed : Certificate verification failed

Ashish Agrawal meetashish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 08:57:51 PDT 2009

I have tried with:
xmlsec1 --verify --trusted-pem root.pem --untrusted-pem int.pem
signature.xml  (removing the intermedaite CA cert from signature file)
&
xmlsec1 --verify --trusted-pem root.pem signature.xml ( keeping the
intermedia CA cert and end certtificate in the signature file)

Got same result..
Regards,
Ashish