[xmlsec] Building xmlsec in Windows System (plz Help)
be.biswal at gmail.com
Thu May 21 00:07:10 PDT 2009
Can anybody guide me how to build the source code for xmlsec (1-1.2.11) in
I dont have Cygwin installed on my machine.
Steps I followed.
1. I downloaded xmlsec1-1.2.11.tar.gz & un zipped in my local directory.
2. cd to xmlsec1-1.2.11\win32
3. cscript configure.js help (works fine)
4. cscript configure.js prefix=c:\opt include=c:\opt\include lib=c:\opt\lib
debug=yes (It creates Makefile)
5. nmake ( ITS NOT WORKING )
Can anybody guide me regarding this.
Do I need any addition library or anything.
I am new to this. Can U guys help me out.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the xmlsec