[xmlsec] X509 - does cert need to be included in XML?

Mark Young ccgenealogy at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:35:47 PST 2008

I've been verifying signed XML documents using an X509 chain, and I've found that the verification is only successful if the actual signing certificate is provided in the XML.  The other certificates in the chain can just be placed in the keys manager.  Is there a way for the verification to succeed with all the certificates in the keys manager, without requiring any to be included in the signed XML document?  Mike