[xmlsec] xmlsec command line problem - LIBEAY32.dll

Phani Kumar phanisk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 01:54:15 PDT 2008

All,

I am seeing the following error on running the xmlsec command. Any
help would be appreciated. I have all dlls in the path and I have
openssl in the path. I am running this in WindowsXP.

>xmlsec sign --privkey D:/RemoteAuth/keys/private.pem --output sign1.xml template.xml

func=xmlSecCryptoDLLibraryCreate:file=..\src\dl.c:line=130:obj=xmlsec_lt_dlopen:
subj=unknown:error=7:io function failed:filename=libxmlsec-openssl.dll
func=xmlSecCryptoDLGetLibraryFunctions:file=..\src\dl.c:line=453:obj=unknown:sub
j=xmlSecCryptoDLLibraryCreate:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:crypto=open
ssl
func=xmlSecCryptoDLLoadLibrary:file=..\src\dl.c:line=404:obj=unknown:subj=xmlSec
CryptoDLGetLibraryFunctions:error=1:xmlsec library function failed:

Error: unable to load xmlsec-openssl library. Make sure that you have
this it installed, check shared libraries path (LD_LIBRARY_PATH)
envornment variable or use "--crypto" option to specify different
crypto engine.

Error: initialization failed

Also I get a dialog box saying the following:

"The ordinal 3421 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll"

-Phani

--
Regards,
Phani