[xmlsec] how to load non-standard <KeyInfo/>

wz qiang weizhongqiang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:54:52 PDT 2008

hello Aleksey,
Thank you for your kind reply.
Just to make sure that I understand you correctly. You meant that I need to
implement some special key data just like the xmlSecOpenSSLKeyDataX509Klass
in src/openssl/x509.c, and the xmlSecKeyDataRetrieval method, finally I need
to register it when by using "xmlSecKeyDataIdsRegister"?

Thanks a lot,
Weizhong