[xmlsec] how to load non-standard <KeyInfo/>

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Jul 17 08:22:42 PDT 2008

The "right" way to do it is to create "key data" object for
reading/writing wsse:SecurityTokenReference node. Look at
xmlsec/src/keyinfo.c file and search for xmlSecKeyDataRetrieval
for an example. Note that you don't need to modify xmlsec
source code. You can create your custom "key data" object
and then register in xmlsec from your application.

Aleksey