[xmlsec] rsa keys in a special format

Rolando Abarca funkaster at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:09:38 PDT 2008

Hello all,
I'm currently dealing with the following kind of RSA "encoded" keys:

<RSAPK>
<M>...</M>
<E>...</E>
</RSAPK>

As you might assume, the value of M is the module (base64 encoded of
the binary stream that represents the number) and E is the exponent
(in the same format) of the public RSA key, which is the same thing
that xmlsec outputs in the template xml in the RSAKeyValue node.
Is there a simple way to load the key (with xmlsec) using the info
above? I need to verify a chunk of xml that was signed in a special
format (not xmlsig), and the key is provided in that way... :-S

regards,
--
Rolando Abarca M.