[xmlsec] Parameter XmlSecKeyReadBinaryFile

HUDITA iulia maria iuliamaria.HUDITA at gemalto.com
Fri Apr 18 01:31:00 PDT 2008

Thanks you,
I do not know what should be the format of the template file for the
program encrypt1.c?
I will try with the following. Is it correct?

<e:EncryptedData Id="_3" Type="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#Content"
xmlns:e="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#">
 <e:CipherData>
     <e:CipherValue>/N84/=</e:CipherValue>