[xmlsec] Detached signature validation problem

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Thu Mar 6 07:28:38 PST 2008

You probably want to overwrite the IO callbacks

http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-io.html

However, I don't know if this would work for
a document *without* URI. You probably want to
identify it somehow and assign *some* uri
(e.g. foo://<document id> or something like this).
Then IO callbacks could catch scheme "foo" and
load the document you need.

Aleksey