[xmlsec] MS VC 6 to VS 2005

Madhusudhanan V madhusudhanan.v at psi.adityabirla.com
Mon Jan 28 03:57:11 PST 2008

Hi,

I have been using the XMLSec library for sometime now. I have been able
to use the library with my application developed using MS Visual C++
6.0.

Currently, our need is to migrate our application from VC 6 to Visual
Studio 2005. The code (our application) built using VC 6 environment
works well with this library while the code migrated and built using VS
2005 does not. One of the APIs (xmlSecDSigCtxVerify) fails with and
error code -1. I guess this arises due to an incompatibility with the VS
2005 version. Can you please suggest how to overcome this problem?

Thanks.

Have a good day!

Regards,

Madhu

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action relying on the contents of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Aditya Birla Group Companies attempt to sweep e-mails and attachments for viruses. We do not guarantee that these are virus free and we accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.. Thank you.