[xmlsec] XAdES

Ed Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Thu Jan 17 06:12:47 PST 2008

Hi Pierre,

    I had looked at XAdES in the context of xmlsec last year and I see
nothing that would prevent someone from creating the templates required to
support all the flavours of XAdES. The XAdES templates would have to be
built out in consecutive calls but it is definitely possible.

    I was going to do this for a client last year but my contract ended and
I moved on.

     Which type were you interested in XAdES, XAdES-T, XAdES-C, XAdES-X,
XAdES-X-L, XAdES-A ...  all of them ? Some are more complicated than others.

Cheers,
Ed