[xmlsec] Map the existing use of xmlsec on an engine ?

zze-CIA BENARD C ext RD-MAPS-LAN cbenard.ext at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Oct 23 04:32:22 PDT 2007

Yes, I was reading the documentation about xmlSecOpenSSLEvpKeyAdopt but I got a xmlSecKeyDataPtr in return whereas I need (xmlSecDSigCtxSign needs) a xmlSecKeyPtr.

I tried to find out how to convert a xmlSecKeyDataPtr in xmlSecKeyPtr but I'm still looking for :( . Maybe it's not the right way ?

Thanks for your response.
Any idea ?