[xmlsec] Map the existing use of xmlsec on an engine ?

zze-CIA BENARD C ext RD-MAPS-LAN cbenard.ext at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Oct 23 01:04:16 PDT 2007

Many thanks for your response but It is still not clear for me ... *blush*

Can someone precise which method/function I have to call to build the key object ?

I have to affect the signKey field of the xmlSecDSigCtx structure but I do not know how to do that :/ My key is in an Ncipher hardware. I already interact with it through the ENGINE API and then using the opennssl API (ENGINE_load_private_key and, EVP_PKEY_get1_RSA and then RSA_sign) but what should I do to use the xmlSecDSigCtxSign function ?

Aleksey, you told me to build the correct context with a "low level" API but which one ? And what about the openssl API ? I'm totally blind :'(

The interactions between xmlsec and openssl API is not clear :/

Many thanks for any help

Cyrille B.