[xmlsec] Error: failed to find default node with name='Signature'

Markus Lindner m at lhaza.com
Wed Sep 19 09:34:19 PDT 2007

hello sebastian,

I got the same problem some years ago, they have to change to Signature,
otherwise it is no XML-Dsig anymore! (my problem was that the node was
defined <ds:Signature> which did not work). I think they want their XML to
use an industry-standard, don't they?
Otherwise you have to change xmlsec (or any other library which could be
used, in java, in .net) to include AuthSignature, which is silly.

greetings

>>> http://www.ebics.org/H001/ebics_keymgmt_request.xsd"
>>> xmlns="http://www.ebics.org/H001"