[xmlsec] Question to the Encryption Standard

Martin Salo Martin.Salo at gmx.net
Mon Aug 20 09:31:29 PDT 2007

Hello Mailinglist,

I have encrypted one part of my XML document. In section KeyInfo I have the node KeyName. In my case I need some more tokens to identify a key, because there are different keys owner and they could label two different keys with the same name.
Is it against the standard to add KeyOwner as a child to KeyInfo? (Or must I merge KeyOwner and Keyname and put both in Keyname attribute?)

Regards

Martin