[xmlsec] How load RSA key from RAM?

Martin Salo Martin.Salo at gmx.net
Fri Aug 17 08:48:16 PDT 2007

But if I try this, I cannot load the key too:

printf("%s", cRsaKey2048Private_Base64); // Prints the key in Base64 to stdout.
oKey = xmlSecKeyReadMemory(xmlSecKeyDataRsaId,
                           BAD_CAST cRsaKey2048Private_Base64,
                           strlen(cRsaKey2048Private_Base64));

If I uses this instead:
xmlSecCryptoAppKeyLoad(sPathToRsaKey2048Priv, xmlSecKeyDataFormatPem, 0, 0, 0);
All worked finde, so the key is valid.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------