[xmlsec] How to encrypt only some Subnodes?

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Fri Aug 10 12:47:44 PDT 2007

I think you already canceled your question but ... :)

You simply create the necessary template "subtree" encryption
and then specify that this "subtree" should replace the content
of the subtree you want to encrypt. There are examples of doing
this in the sources tarball and on the website.

Best,
Aleksey