[xmlsec] WS-Security template

Alexandre Kalendarev akalend at mail.ru
Sun May 13 23:59:20 PDT 2007

Hi list,

I developed some usefull functions for WS-Security (only sign and verify) . The functions is location in the wssecurity.c file.   In the example file wsse.c You can to find how to using the siging or verify the SOAP v1.2 message.

restriction:
- only sign and verify
- only one X509 sign Certificate ( two and more Certificates d't testing, but it is possible )
- the namespace prefix must be not null (  this will fixing )

This library don't have hard testing and I will very glad any help and ideas.
I 'm ready to any questions.

Alexandre.