[xmlsec] Using xmlsec-examples (Win32 applications, based on sign1..c, sign2.c and encrypt1.c etc)

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Tue May 1 08:37:30 PDT 2007

OK, makes sense. The error from the previous message indicates
that we can not find the correct key. Could you please put
breakpoints in the encrypt3.c file on line 176 (xmlSecKeySetName
function call) and on line 273 (xmlSecTmplKeyInfoAddKeyName
function call). The key name in both places should be exactly
the same.

Aleksey