[xmlsec] Static compile

Jürgen Heiss jheiss at Mesonic.com
Tue Mar 20 06:27:31 PST 2007

Hi Aleksey,

Hi,

I compiled libxml2, libxslt, xmlsec, and the openssl crypto Libary as Multithread Dll and static.
This works fine, but when I try to load the library into my application I got the following link errors.

xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlFree
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlMalloc
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecDSigCtxFinalize
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecDSigCtxVerify
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecNodeSignature
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecKeysMngrDestroy
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlSecBase64Decode
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlStrlen
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecBufferReadFile
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecBufferInitialize
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecDSigNs
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlSecFindChild
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlSecFindNode
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecDSigCtxInitialize
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlDocGetRootElement
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlParseFile
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlFreeDoc
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlFreeDtd
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecOpenSSLAppKeysMngrCertLoadMemory
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecOpenSSLAppDefaultKeysMngrInit
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecKeysMngrCreate
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecOpenSSLInit
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecOpenSSLAppInit
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecCheckVersionExt
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlSecInit
xmlsec.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _xmlInitParser

Any ideas?

thanks
Jürgen