[xmlsec] path to libxmlsec

Aleksey Sanin aleksey at aleksey.com
Mon Feb 12 15:39:43 PST 2007

The patch looks good but I would like to change one thing in it. Right
now, you pass xmlNsPtr to the *Ns() functions and I really don't like
this because then you need to make sure that the passed in namespace
node belongs to the document, is located in the right place, etc.

In truth, xmlSecAddChild() function does namespace lookup and if you
put the correct namespace URI it will find and use it. Thus, if you
want to have a custom prefix for xmldsig/xmlenc namespace, it is
enough to set the correct namespace prefix in the top Signature or
EncryptedData nodes. After that, magic will happen :)

Can you create a patch that has only *NsPrefix() methods, please?

Aleksey