[xmlsec] Signing template

Marion Morgenstern marion.morgenstern at gmx.net
Wed Jan 24 09:28:29 PST 2007

Hello People,

I want to sign only one node (+subnodes) of an XML document. The keyword is enveloping signature. I have added the signature nodes to my schema file, because the schema must cover the whole output. The program that is writing the xml files creates all needed signature node. (But empty.) The Reference-URI attribute of node SignedInfo is also set to the node that should be sign. How can I create the signature?

Can someone give me an example of an template file that is mentioned here:
http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/api/xmlsec-notes-sign.html

Would XMLSec add complete new Signature tags or doese XMLsec fill my tags?

Marion