[xmlsec] xmlInitParser() crashes when timer functions are used like CreateTimerQueueTimer()

Yeshwanth C cyeshwanth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 21:15:26 PST 2007

TimerRoutine is the CALLBACK function where xmlInitParser() is called.  Now
at the particular time interval say 10 seconds TimerRoutine is called. When
xmlInitParser() call is reached it gives the error.  If the callback comes
on a different thread, will xmlInitParser() crash?
Because if I call TimerRoutine directly from some function but not via
CALLBACK it works ok.